RaiseUp Families can offer a Hand Up.
Clients qualifying for our signature Hand-Up Program must:
1. Be behind with rent
2. Have one adult family member in the household physically and legally able to work
3. Not have abuse issues, such as alcohol/drug problems or domestic violence
4. Have one or more children living in the household who are pre-K-12th grade
5. Have one of more children in the household participating in the HeadStart Program
Brief Program Description
1. We help stabilize housing with the goal of keeping students in their same schools
2. We assist with rent, utilities, childcare, and transportation expenses for nine months
3. Families must agree to complete a self-sufficiency program that includes employment, budgeting, and education goals
We welcome all referrals. If you have any questions or would like additional information please contact us.
How to Refer a Family
Currently, RaiseUp Families serves families with children in the Greater Houston Area
1. Fill in your name and contact information on the top portion of the second page of our
REFERRAL FORM BELOW
2. Give the family the completed referral form and have them reach out to one of our
3. Please call our Case Managers Denise at 713-973-8083, ext. 102 or
Rose at 713-973-8083, ext 103
to make an appointment to discuss whether or not the program is a good fit for them
PLEASE NOTE– RaiseUp Families does not provide emergency services.
For emergency assistance or shelter, call 211.
Clients are seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY